Hello everyone....I spent part of my weekend trying to figure out the following logic game that was masterminded by Einstein himself. This is a game that he used to test the logical thoughts of his students when he was giving classes in Schaffhausen.Let's see if you can solve it as well.
Please read the following sentences carefully and them relate them:
- There are 5 houses and each has a different colour;
- In each house lives a person with a different nationality;
- Each person has a different pet, smokes a different brand of cigarretes and drinks a different type of drink;
- The Englishmen lives in the red house;
- The Swedish has dogs;
- The Dannish drinks tea;
- The green house is locates on the left side of the white house;
- The person that lives on the green house drinks coffee;
- The person that smokes "Marlboro" raises birds;
- The person who lives in the yellow house smokes "Hollywood";
- The person who lives in the house in the middle drinks milk;
- The Norwegian lives in the first house;
- The person who smokes "Charme" lives right next to the person who raises cats;
- The person who raises horses lives right next to the person who smokes "Hollywood";
- The person who smokes "Free", drinks beer;
- The German smokes "Camel";
- The Norwegian lives next to the blue house;
- The person who smokes "Charme" lives right next to the one who drinks water.
Now take a deeo breath and answer the following question: Who has the fish as a pet animal?